Tuesday, February 17, 2009


piercing eyes and a smile so warm.a hand that always holds mine when I am in need. a voice that softly whispers to me "good morning" and makes me smile.
how can I put togather some words and describe a person without being subjective? once you put on love's glasses, everything starts to have a different meaning. everything that is bad seems to go away, the light and positiviness taking the right place in my life.
then you start seeing life in a different light. you seem to see what you have never seen, feel what you have never felt and cry like you have never cried.
that's when you know for sure what has been happening to you. your heart pounds quicker and your breath goes mental. you feel him so close to you even though he is in the other corner of the building, hoping that somewhere in the middle , your paths will come togather...and they do eventually, and they get lost in a smile and in a touch of the hand. then you go back in the same revery, hoping to go back to that middle point.
But there are those other things that take place behind the walls of that prison. the embrace, the touch and the eternal kiss. they all come togather in desire, which burns...
It's funny how many things i can see in his eyes. maybe because this time for sure i can say that I love him

1 comment:

Boddah said...

my dear in love friend:x>:)