Monday, February 16, 2009

I wonder how long it took me to write this down. I had to look through my friends' pictures...some new and some old, I had to shed tears of anxiety because I miss some of them, and because, right now, I don't feel like I have a proper place in the world.
I am afraid to leave this city, but I am even more afraid to leave this world. at least for now.
I am putting my guns down and rest my head on the pillow. I run away and hide in myself for as long as possible. I need to have people around me, but I want to be alone. I smile with tears in my eyes, and I hate because I love so much
But since when do I have to hate because I love? because I have the feeling that I am causing him trouble, and the last thing I want is for him to be in trouble. I just close my eyes and cry again.
DOn't ask me why...I just feel this pain that I have to cry out...pain or join, I lost the sense of feelings

No comments: