Wednesday, February 18, 2009

citam pe andu " it's like instead of kissing you, i started snowing" cool snow flakes coming down my face. i look around me, everything is white...bit still there is no sign of you. the snow is fresh, is pure, but not like "this love". I wake up.
it's like instead of huggin you, it started rainiing. cold raindrops coming down my face. I take a peak around me. The grass is so green and the air is so fresh, just like "this love". But I don't want to wake up this time.
it's like instead if caressing your face, you wrapped your arms around me. I look arounf me...I can't see anything. I just feel the warmth and comfort. I finally rest my head down your chest and feel free to go back to sleep. not even the english summer rain or the rainbow's light compares to this feeling.
it's like instead of sayin "I love you" i could say...xdasasfasdfsadvs. I never said that, but it's never too late. either way, in my eyes and heart they would mean the same thing. and never say never, because never might staer now and never end :)
It's like instead going to sleep, i stayed awake and watch you sleep. either way I do this....when the dawn comes i awake from my slumber and feed my hunger of watching you...but i could never clentch this hunger.
There are so many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how to begin. I'd rather write them down and givem to you so you could read them, because it;s much more easier for me to arrange my thoughts, and i wouldn't be so intimidated by your presence. But I am not going to make them public, because it's not the public's concearn to know what i have to say....just wait for the second part :)

No comments: