Sunday, December 7, 2008

We chose the worst time to fall in and out of love, we chose the worst time for regrets...you never ment to cause me trouble, you never ment to cause me pain. Yet I feel it fully alive in me, all those times we spent togather or separate..
Your urge to protect me from yourself and now the regrets that you let me walk away that day you said that you didn't love me anymore...
But now you are here, back in my life, saying that you can never come between me and him, that you wouldn't hurt me
You're the only one to see me in the purple rain...
Il y a 3 ans, 3 ans sans toi et une nouvelle vie. Mais je ne peut pas controller mes pensees.Je me rappelle la premiere fois quand je t'ai connu dans le parc...les cheveaux bruns et longs, ton visage d'enfant, ton desespoir parce qu'elle ne t'aimait plus.
L'hiver...magique...avec toi, dans tes bras, avec ta voix douce, et ton regarde sourisant. Il faut dire que les deux on fait des erreurs, en choisisant ce moment pour tomber amoreux, quand tu devait passer tes examens, et j'avais deja quelqun dans ma vie...
Povre diable.....tu etait ma neccessite, mon reve d'adolescente, mes pensiers de jeune fille qui amait un Hyperion, une personne sans ame et sains raison

No comments: