Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am OCD and I love it

Society encounters new patterns of behaviour every day...angry shouting people, fake smiling ones, introverts extroverts,narcisists....because that's what they are and they enjoy themselves just like that.
Every one copes in a different way...alcohol, weed, heavy drugs, breaking plates, beating wife, cutting themselves etc etc...
I used to cut myself...not nice..complete insanity...I used to drink, pointless...it only made me really sick and the head aches were unbearable, I smoke,I really do..I am a heavy smoker..I wake up in the morning and light a cigarette trying to remember what I dreamt...I used to hit people for fun, but violence brings you...NO GOOD!
Yesterday, being tuesday, was the spilff day...gathered some mates of mine around, testing a new product...everything chill and nice...except one problem...the second they left I started scrubbing...because it was dirty...and i couldn't stand it....eveything off my desk, desinfectant, sponge, new delicate clean scent, clothes on the bed, arranging them all again
YES I AM AN OCD....i have a problem with cleaning...whenever I am stressed, anxious or stuff like that, I just clean...dust, hoover, re-arrange, throw...everything is on the list, because there is nothing better than having a nice hot shower and a cigarette in an extra clean room.
This is me, I can't change...sometimes i mistake it as for a thing of common sense, but sometimes I tend to agree that it's pure insanity...but even this insanity is all mine

No comments: