Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thoughts...

imagine yourself in a box, nothing to bee seen, nothing to be felt. Complete darkness falls upon your eyes and your heart. But even so, you can't stop the thoughts running along in your mind.
You try to escape,you try to forget. Futile...all those feeble feelings in you start to become stronger and stronger, growing inside of you...this life ain't worth living you start thinking..
you are locked so far away, no one can touch you...but you long for warmth. You locked yourself in a world full of regret and hatred, and of wicked games.
You remember that voice in your head, the last good bye and the first tear..it's to much fogg around you, you can't smile... he was asking too much from your side
you just have to forget bout everything, of this world, feeling,soulmates, whispering in the ears, you have to be strong and never let him bring you down
Why can't you be some-one else? you claim o have many reasons, but your void..it's just us, in this empty, dark amd dusty room...both all alone and lacking resolve.
They say that in evey existance there is a point where love meets love, meaning your love for something or for someone. That point is the center of the universe, of philosophers, geologists, imbecils and wise men.
Isn't it too late for regrets?Maybe my eyes are wet because of the smoke and I am looking up for words in the past. It's such a mess, what else might be left to say? maybe nothing so I'd better remain silent, I ll let you be the one to hurt me with that last word belonging to a mind that has been shattered by regrets . Why us? why is that so? Why can't I change anything? why are you looking in the ground while you're having a drag and I am asking you to change? And it's all in vain, because you always leave me alone..it's better for me to go on my separate road.
It's just me now, in this dark and cold box, tied to the ground and trying to walk away from the past...better said crawl...I am bleeding, I am cold and I am hungry.
I need shelter from this world I leave in , I need to reach the sun, far away from you....

No comments: