Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Insomnia

it's just one of those nights....when you put your head on the pillow and you try and sleep...when all of those words are coming back and rewinding and fast forwarding in your mind...the satin purple sofa in the oriental salon...coffee and tea served....an infinte dream of what could have been, or still might be
But instead of the purple satin sofa is a cold hard bed, and a naked soul...just a naked soul and it's thoughts wandering around the empty streets of its' conscience...trying to remember....so many things that don't let me sleep, so many feelings that make me twist and turn
I am at a crossroad...I need to take my own decisions, I have to make it right, for my sake and for the sake of the people around me..
You know what they say...what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger...I just wanna reach that point, I wanna be strong for both me and him...

No comments: