Friday, January 2, 2009

Time

Another page has been turned in this book called life. Another day passed me by, but in a new year...and it got me thinking...what does time mean to me?
sometimes, you never feel it passing you by...you just wake up one week later wondering what the hell happened. Maybe you smoked,drank, slept too much. and you never get to sense time's true meaning until you run out of it.
Every second extra that keeps me awake when I am not supposed to, steals more time from the life and present I am supposed to live.
Already almmost 20 years passed me by...20 years..I don't even know how come time passed me by so quickly...and it's strange....because 20 years seem like a really long time when you say it...but when you're living those 20 years, time seems to be altered.
It's just like saying...I'll meet you in an hour..time might go quickly or slowly...and i reached one conclusion
time is a state of mind, depending on your emotions...time passes by so quickly when you are happy and it seems to crawl when you are in pain.
but everything is depending on time. But what will it happend when we'll globally run out of it? can it be that the end of this present time leaves an opening for a new order?
and how would the time be expresses in that new order?

No comments: